This week’s readings and film focus on LGBTQ identity and representation in South Asia. Some readings and the film focus on the poor, underrepresented Hijra community and their kinship bonds, rituals and relationships. Other readings provide historical evidence of LGBTQ existence in religion and mythology. In this discussion, analyze the status of LGBTQ people in South Asian history, mythology and religion. Secondly, discuss how, in spite of their long existence, LGBTQ people are continuing to be marginalized in mainstream society. Provide quotes from minimum three readings/film. In addition, use at least one quote or citation from this week’s lectures or pwr pt notes.
- Hello, my English is bad. Ik had to giva a presentation about the risk of cardio
- Please refer to “2105AFE Problem Solving Assignment (T1, 2022)” and all other do
- Create a mission – Voice Thread Presentation From your reading about how NASA de
- APA style. 50 pages, footnotes, references, will need data ( not questionnaires)
- I have completed a service improvement project, however, i feel that my implemen