This week’s readings and film focus on LGBTQ identity and representation in South Asia. Some readings and the film focus on the poor, underrepresented Hijra community and their kinship bonds, rituals and relationships. Other readings provide historical evidence of LGBTQ existence in religion and mythology. In this discussion, analyze the status of LGBTQ people in South Asian history, mythology and religion. Secondly, discuss how, in spite of their long existence, LGBTQ people are continuing to be marginalized in mainstream society. Provide quotes from minimum three readings/film. In addition, use at least one quote or citation from this week’s lectures or pwr pt notes.
- business law project basically make and argument for the plantiff (s) agaisnt th
- Throughout the next few weeks, you will be working on an Annotated Bibliography.
- 1. Knowing the physiological effects of the different classes of drugs, why do y
- Final Self-Reflection Essay For your Final Self-Reflection Essay, you will need
- PSYC 102 Term Paper Grading Criteria Do not use books for sources, use free & ac